David Meyer Cello School
It is very important that I maintain a fair and even policy regarding payment and attendance. I cannot make amendments to one student who has an extremely busy sports/academic/social life any more than I can offer a different policy for students who are sick, on vacation, or haven't touched their instrument all week.
These are my current policies.
1. Lessons run from September 7, 2021 to June 21, 2022. This spans 41 weeks, and provides a total of 39 lessons. There are two scheduled breaks during the year.
the week between Christmas and New Year
the week of Spring Break (based on the Orchard Park School District Calendar)
2. Tuition for 30 minute lessons is $95 a month payable from September through June at the first lesson of each month. Tuition is the same for months containing 3, 4, or 5 weeks.
3. No shows will not be rescheduled.
4. When you enroll in private lessons, you are expected to attend your weekly lesson at your scheduled time. If you cannot attend, given reasonable notice I will make every effort to reschedule. You are still financially responsible for the time you have reserved. This means that the lesson must be paid for whether you attend or not.
5. If for any reason (other than the scheduled breaks mentioned above) I cannot teach your scheduled lesson and we cannot reschedule it, you will not be charged.